Columbus Clippers Baseball Team
The Columbus Clippers proudly support charitable organizations and fundraisers through donations. We are pleased to provide donations (but no monetary contributions) to various charities and community organizations. The Clippers are thankful for the high level of interest and support of our fans.
The following information explains our guidelines regarding donations.
1. All donation requests must be submitted at least 30 days in advance of your event. Requests will be reviewed the month before your event.
2. Due to ticket demand and availability, ticket donations are limited at this time.
3. Donation requests will be responded to via e-mail only, and we ask that you refrain from making telephone inquiries regarding donation status, due to the sheer volume of requests we receive. As a result, we recommend that your event does not rely on a donation from the Clippers. Any item donated should be regarded as a complementary element to your event. A submitted request does not guarantee a donation.
4. Due to the number of donation requests, the Clippers restrict donations to organizations that reside within 45 miles of Huntington Park. A submitted request does not guarantee a donation.
5. If you are having problems submitting a request, please email any literature relating to your event to firstname.lastname@example.org